Hope for Tomorrow, Grace for Today...what it means...

For in this HOPE we are saved. But HOPE that is seen is no HOPE at all. Who HOPES for what he already has?

~Romans 8:24

And if by GRACE, then it is no longer by works; if it were, GRACE would no longer be GRACE.

~Romans 11:6


Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Rite Aid Deals! An Ad for Video Values!!

I went to Rite Aid today...I don't have any pictures because I wanted to get stuff put away.

I spent $15.74 on a tower fan and a package of Twizzlers ($.50 off coupon on video values at www.riteaid.com). I used a $5 off $20 from watching 20 videos.

I spent $9.31 and got 1 jumbo pack of Huggies (with free Huggies voucher from the buy 5 packs get a free pack rebate), 1 spf 45 chapstick (for Mexico!), 1 Coppertone kids spray ($3.00 coupon from video values ... there is a $2 off coupon in the ad, but they don't stack video value coupons with store coupons), 2 packs of Ziplocs (on BOGO sale with a $1/2 coupon), and a Toy Story 3 cell phone for Gavin (on sale from $4.99 to $3.74). I used a $5 off $25 from one of the videos.

I don't know if you can tell, but the Rite Aid video values are pretty sweet! Last month and this month there were 2 $5 off $25 purchase videos and 1 $5 off $20 for getting 20 video credits. Check it out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment