Hope for Tomorrow, Grace for Today...what it means...

For in this HOPE we are saved. But HOPE that is seen is no HOPE at all. Who HOPES for what he already has?

~Romans 8:24

And if by GRACE, then it is no longer by works; if it were, GRACE would no longer be GRACE.

~Romans 11:6


Tuesday, June 8, 2010

SC Johnson Rebates for 3 purchases--ZIPLOC included!!

SO! Thanks to Angela over at Frugal Living NW, I know now that I can submit receipts from my Ziploc frenzy to get $15 back!!!

I found 3 receipts from transactions where I purchased at least 3 SC Johnson items listed on the rebate form. There is a limit of 3 $5 rebates per household, so not only did I get all of those Ziploc containers and bags for free, I will PROFIT $15!!

They have to be mailed separately, so I guess you have to subtract the cost of stamps, but still!

This is what a couponer/deal-seeker/frugal woman lives for...when all of the sales/promos/rebates/catalinas ($ off coupons printed at register for next shopping trip) align so that you get savings from every direction! Surprisingly, it happens a lot! That is how several of us get such great diaper deals and other things!

For this deal, I used ziploc coupons (some BOGO, some $ off), Safeway doubles, Rite Aid BOGO sale, Safeway buy 4 get them for $1.99 each sale, I got several $2 catalinas for every purchase of 2 containers, and now I am getting the rebates! Phew!! I LOVE this!!!

1 comment:

  1. You can mail them together. I called and asked when I did mine a few months ago.

    ReplyDelete