Hope for Tomorrow, Grace for Today...what it means...

For in this HOPE we are saved. But HOPE that is seen is no HOPE at all. Who HOPES for what he already has?

~Romans 8:24

And if by GRACE, then it is no longer by works; if it were, GRACE would no longer be GRACE.

~Romans 11:6


Monday, June 14, 2010

Safeway and Walmart finds!!

I tried to take a picture of my deals from today, but my batteries are dead. I happened to buy a new charger with 4 rechargeable batteries today at Walmart, and they are charging right now. So...you have to read the deals without the visual...sorry!

Walmart
Pampers Wipes tub $2.24 -$2 coupon = $.24
Pull-ups travel pack wipes $1.76 -2 $1 coupons = $.76 each
Del Monte Fruit Chillers $2 -$1 coupon = $1 (I got some at Safeway, too! I LOVE these!!!!)
Dentyne Pure Gum $.96 -$1 coupon (they had to mark it down to $.96) = FREE (I got 2)
I also found a t-shirt on clearance for Gavin for $2!

Safeway
2 Bull's Eye BBQ sauce $.99 each
1 Purina Beggin Strips $2.50
2 Del Monte Fruit Chillers $1.99 each
2 Crystal Light to-go $1.49 each
1 Cheetos (Cheddar Jalapeno for my hubby!) $1.49

Total: $12.93
-2 $1 bbq coupons
-$1 Beggin Strip
-2 $1 Del Monte Fruit Chillers
-$2 doubles
TOTAL PAID: $5.93!!!!

I also got some other things, but this was a highlight and part of the Buy 8, Save $4 promo!!

Oh...I got a 6 pack of Dan-a-nino yogurt for the boys for $.50!! (on clearance because they expire Saturday...$1.25 - $.75= $.50. It would have been better if I did another transaction for the doubles, but I had the kids! )

No comments:

Post a Comment