Hope for Tomorrow, Grace for Today...what it means...

For in this HOPE we are saved. But HOPE that is seen is no HOPE at all. Who HOPES for what he already has?

~Romans 8:24

And if by GRACE, then it is no longer by works; if it were, GRACE would no longer be GRACE.

~Romans 11:6


Monday, May 24, 2010

More Rite Aid Deals!!


With our trip to Mexico rapidly approaching and thoughts of my very white husband looking like a lobster after day 1 (I love you, honey!), I have been on the look-out for good deals on sunscreen. With the boys' from last year being expired (though I have used it a few times this spring), I also needed some for them. Because I tan easily, and want to be nice and bronze during and after our trip, I wanted some with a lower SPF.
Rite Aid is selling Coppertone sun care as a buy 1 get a free sunscreen stick. There are $2 off Coppertone coupons on http://www.coupons.com/ and you can print 2 per computer. I had my father-in-law print me 2 so I would have 4. The Hawaiian Tropic lotions are buy one get one free, and I had $1 off coupons....BUT!!!....I found some with $2 off coupons peelies (these are coupons stuck to products that you can use right then). I also had a $5 off $25 coupon.
When all was said and done....
2 Coppertone sprays (1 for Steve, 1 for boys)
2 Coppertone sticks (1 for Steve, 1 for boys)
... Another plus is Steve HATES lotion...so the spray and stick are perfect for him!!!
2 Hawaiian Tropic (SPF 15 and 30) for me (and they smell so good!!)
Total before coupons and sales: $55.54
Total after coupons and sales: $15. 47!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment