Hope for Tomorrow, Grace for Today...what it means...

For in this HOPE we are saved. But HOPE that is seen is no HOPE at all. Who HOPES for what he already has?

~Romans 8:24

And if by GRACE, then it is no longer by works; if it were, GRACE would no longer be GRACE.

~Romans 11:6


Friday, June 4, 2010

Even More Safeway...I think I am done for a few days!!


I know...I know...I have a problem, but the problem is saving me money!!

Transaction 1:

4 packs of Ziploc containers $7.96
-$1.50 off 2
-2 $.55 off 1
-$1.50 doubles
TOTAL: $3.86 got 2 $2 catalinas for next transaction

Transaction 2:

5 Pantene products...I had 1 coupon at home, but I am not worried about it. They were $.99 each!! (Check out the hair/body area at your Safeway...ours has a tower with $1.99 and $.99 Pantene products that have the old packaging!

Total: 4.95 used the $4 of cats

TOTAL Out-of-Pocket: $1.00 (bumped up $.05 for cancer research...generous, right??)

We also took back cans!! We got $6!
Then we went to the Dollar Tree and got 2 pairs of sunglasses for the boys and Gavin used his money to buy a silly fishing pole toy that will chewed up by the dog in the next 20 minutes, but he was excited! Micah put his glasses on and was so proud! I need to get a picture of that!

Then we went to McDonalds and used my Happy Meal coupons, and we had a cheap lunch! You can see one of my little munchers enjoying his nuggets! They were so happy!
Needless to say, it was a good morning!!



No comments:

Post a Comment