Hope for Tomorrow, Grace for Today...what it means...

For in this HOPE we are saved. But HOPE that is seen is no HOPE at all. Who HOPES for what he already has?

~Romans 8:24

And if by GRACE, then it is no longer by works; if it were, GRACE would no longer be GRACE.

~Romans 11:6


Thursday, June 10, 2010

Stacy's Score!!


Here is what my friend, Stacy, sent me today:


After a full year of couponing, in March I decided I needed a break. We have been successfully living off of “stock pile” items for 3 months now, and I have been very grateful for the break. However, last month I found that I was completely out of shampoo and conditioner. (That part of my stock pile had been depleted in December when I gave my sister over $100 in free hair products… the best Christmas gift ever). So I took myself to Walmart without a single coupon and no plan whatsoever. BIG mistake. I couldn’t believe the prices! After leaving the store with two measly bottles of Pantene shampoo and conditioner (of course, I had to get the most expensive kind to make my blonde blonder) and $10 dollars less in my pocket I made a vow… “never again”!


Today I redeemed myself. With just a small amount of planning, I was able to leave Target with 5 bottles of John Frieda Shampoo and 5 bottles of John Frieda Conditioner for $4.96! Less than the cost of ONE bottle at regular price. Yes, my friends, the extra work is well worth the effort.



Thanks, Stace! This is awesome!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment