Hope for Tomorrow, Grace for Today...what it means...

For in this HOPE we are saved. But HOPE that is seen is no HOPE at all. Who HOPES for what he already has?

~Romans 8:24

And if by GRACE, then it is no longer by works; if it were, GRACE would no longer be GRACE.

~Romans 11:6


Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Rite Aid and Walmart! And a splurge!!!

So the boys and I hit up Rite Aid and Walmart today...(yes, Rite Aid again!)

RITE AID
I got the Ziplocs at Rite Aid, but I was looking for the Buzz Lightyear phone we got Gavin yesterday. It has brought up some insane jealousy issues, and we went back to get Micah one. Coincidentally, we have Lightning McQueen phone that is identical with dead batteries, but the batteries were $2 more than the phone! Sadly, Rite Aid didn't have any more, so we have to check on Friday when they get shipments.

Anyways...Ziplocs are BOGO, and I had 2 BOGO coupons. The coupons were only good up to $2.19, though, so I paid $1.60 for 4 boxes of bags. Not too bad!! I would have gotten them yesterday, but in my coupon sorting, they got abandoned at home.

WALMART
So...I got the Whiskas (priced $3.72) with $2 off coupons for $1.72 each!! Yay!! I got the 2 packs of wipes for $1.33 each (with my expires-today-$2 off 2 www.coupons.com coupon. I got the Pull-up wipes for $.72 (with a $1 off coupon). I also got 4 packages of Bar-S hot dogs. They are $.88 each, and I had 2 $1 off 2 coupons...so $1.52 for 4 packages! I added them to my Oscar Mayer dogs from last week at Safeway, and my freezer is ready for summer!

My splurge...I had to buy it! It was $14.97, but after all my deals, I am sure I saved in the long run. It is for ... can you guess??...MEXICO! It will be for other things, but I couldn't leave it there on the shelf! Yay!!

Anyways....Be sure to check out www.frugallivingnw.com for Safeway deals for this week!! They are killer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment