Hope for Tomorrow, Grace for Today...what it means...

For in this HOPE we are saved. But HOPE that is seen is no HOPE at all. Who HOPES for what he already has?

~Romans 8:24

And if by GRACE, then it is no longer by works; if it were, GRACE would no longer be GRACE.

~Romans 11:6


Sunday, May 23, 2010

Home from Girls Weekend and Rite Aid Bliss!

I just got home...literally 5 minutes ago...from a girls weekend with the wives from our Sunday school class. It was so much fun...for me it was food, Agricola (a game you need to know about), scrapbooking, food, scrapbooking, food, Agricola, food...not too much sleep. I am wiped.


However, I have to share the Rite Aid deal I did before I went on Friday.
I did 2 transactions, spent 12.40 and $10.68. Not only did I get all of this...4 packs of Huggies, Herbal Essence Shampoo and Conditioner, 2 3Musketeer bars, 1 Airhead (to get over $25 to use my $5 off $25 coupon), Mentos gum (for Gavin), 2 nail polishes (for Mexico...did I mention I am going to Mexico in 6 weeks!), and Aussie hair spray and 3-minute Miracle cond...but I also just entered my receipts in Rite Aid's rebate program online, and because I bought a box of diapers (For $2 after my $5 off $20 coupon, $3 Huggies coupons and $10 gift card from 2 months ago), I qualify for the buy 5 Huggies and get free Huggies jumbo pack! So my voucher is being sent to get another pack of Huggies!! This is amazing!!!! Now watch Micah outgrow the size 4s...I would be mad...
Anyways, I need to start unpacking before the boys get home from church! I just had to share while it was quiet in the house. I miss them so much! I can't wait to squeeze my munchkins and my man!!
Comment with any deals you have gotten or ask a question!!

2 comments:

  1. or Micah will start potty training! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) Mr. Jace is an inspiration, but I don't see that happening!

    ReplyDelete